Re: The problem is related to concurrent resquests

От Albe Laurenz
Тема Re: The problem is related to concurrent resquests
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Nguyen Hoai Nam wrote:
>> This is getting more difficult, but you can *still* do it with an exclusion
>> constraint in PostgreSQL. You need to install an extension with a
>> GiST operator class for varchar:
>>
>> test=# CREATE EXTENSION btree_gist;
>
> At this point, the system require superuser permission. But in my case, an user doesn't have superuser
> permission so they can't create a btree_gist extersion. Do you any idea to solve this? Currently, I am
> trying to use "GIN" but it's not still success. How about "GIN"?

Yes, you need a superuser to install the extension for you.
This has to be done only once, and from then on everybody can
use the feature.

I'm sure there is a superuser who can do that for you, right?

Yours,
Laurenz Albe

Сообщение: Re: The problem is related to concurrent resquests
Сообщение: Re: The problem is related to concurrent resquests