Re: grant all the database object automatically

От Sean Davis
Тема Re: grant all the database object automatically
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Someone may have more specific information, but the information about
the database is in the catalogs and information schema.

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.0/interactive/information-schema.html

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.0/interactive/catalogs.html

Sean