Error creating connection using postgres

От Sanjay Thomas
Тема Error creating connection using postgres
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc

Hi,

Iam trying to create a XA connection pool using postgres driver (postgresql-8.3-603.jdbc3.jar) on Weblogic 8.1.6.0 from the Admin Console.

I have provided the following info in the JDBC config

Driver Class Name: org.postgresql.xa.PGXADataSource.
JDBC URL: jdbc:postgresql://192.168.192.112:5432/sample1
UserName: postgres
Password: Postgres

When I click Test Driver Configuration. Iam getting the following error "FATAL: database "null" does not exist"

if i change the Driver Class Name to "org.postgresql.Driver", it is working fine. But as iam trying to create XA datasource i need to use the XA Driver class name.

Can someone tell me how to resolve this issue?

The postgres version iam using is 8.3.1

Regards,

Sanjay

This email message and its attachments may contain CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVILEGED INFORMATION intended for the sole use of the addressee(s). If you have received it in error, please contact the sender by return email, notify your system manager and destroy the original message and any copies thereof. Any review, use, disclosure or distribution is unlawful. Please check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The Company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. The views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.
The Company reserves the right to monitor, review and store the content of all messages sent to or from this e-mail address.

www.aztecsoft.com