Re: Failed sanity check?

От Carol Walter
Тема Re: Failed sanity check?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Yes, it seems like I can do anything to this database except run
pg_dump against it.  When this first happened, I copied all the data
out of the tables.  I've just finished manually rebuilding the tables
in schema and copying the data into most of the tables in a test
database.  I was able to copy the data into the new tables in all but
three cases.  Two of the three were text search tables that have
function names in them.  The functions are not in the new database
yet.  The third has some records with Asian characters.  I think,
because this database is designated as SQL_ASCII encoding, that the
pipe delimiter was confused on these records with other characters.
One other thing that may be a problem is that the database had two
tables that have sequences with the same name.  I was unable to
recreate that situation and I don't know how the user did it.

Thank you very much for your help.

Carol