Wiki accounts linked to community account?

От Ian Bailey
Тема Wiki accounts linked to community account?
Дата
Список pgsql-www
I can't seem to log onto the wiki (http://wiki.postgresql.org) with
the same user account I can use to log onto my community ID
(http://wwwmaster.postgresql.org/login?p=community/profile), although
the Wiki says that all community accounts should work.

Do I need to request my community ID to be transferred to the Wiki? Or
is there something broken with a script that I can help diagnose?

Thanks for anyone who can help me with this, I'd like to add some bits
to the Wiki,

~Ian Bailey

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: