Re: Two copies of every mail!

От John DeSoi
Тема Re: Two copies of every mail!
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
On Jan 27, 2005, at 9:53 AM, Tom Lane wrote:

> I thought what it would do is cause the list bot to attach a
> (quite different from attaching same to your own outgoing messages).
> Since I don't particularly want that behavior, I've never experimented
> with it; so I might be wrong.  What do you see in incoming pgsql-novice
> mail now that you've set the flag?

Right, this is what I meant and was expecting. This is what some other
lists do and I find it preferable for me since all parties are on the
list and I rarely see a reason to make a personal reply (I'm aware
there is great division on this issue, so I was really glad there seems
to be a preference for it).

Anyway, I don't see any difference after setting it. Here is a header
from the list (no reply-to in the header):