Re: Tuning/performance issue...

От Oleg Lebedev
Тема Re: Tuning/performance issue...
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
That would be great! When do you think this would be ready for us to see
;?)

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeff [mailto:threshar@torgo.978.org]
Sent: Wednesday, October 01, 2003 11:42 AM
To: Oleg Lebedev
Cc: pgsql-performance@postgresql.org
Subject: RE: [PERFORM] Tuning/performance issue...

On Wed, 1 Oct 2003, Oleg Lebedev wrote:

> Jeff,
> I would really appreciate if you could send me that lengthy
> presentation that you've written on pg/other dbs comparison. Thanks.

After I give the presentation at work and collect comments from my
coworkers (and remove some information you folks don't need to know :) I
will be very willing to post it for people to see.

--
Jeff Trout <jeff@jefftrout.com>
http://www.jefftrout.com/

This e-mail may contain privileged or confidential material intended for the named recipient only.
If you are not the named recipient, delete this message and all attachments.
Unauthorized reviewing, copying, printing, disclosing, or otherwise using information in this e-mail is prohibited.
We reserve the right to monitor e-mail sent through our network.