Re: removal from list

От Tamir Halperin
Тема Re: removal from list
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Could it be that your email address has changed or you have some manner of email forwarding in place that is confusing you as to which email you need to be unsubscribing with?

I just subscribed yesterday and the service seems to be responding a little slowly to requests but none the less accurately. I'm assuming you followed the instructions provided in the original email you received from the list management service on the event of your original signup.

here are the contents of the email I received just the other day when I signed up for the list:

psycopg@lists.initd.org

subscription page at:

Psycopg-request@lists.initd.org

You must know your password to change your options (including changing

the password, itself) or to unsubscribe. It is:

<my personal password. your password will be here instead>

If you forget your password, don't worry, you will receive a monthly

reminder telling you what all your lists.initd.org mailing list

passwords are, and how to unsubscribe or change your options. There

is also a button on your options page that will email your current

password to you.

You may also have your password mailed to you automatically from the

Web page noted above.