Re: Installed OpenSSL but still cannot install PostgreSQL

От Tamir Halperin
Тема Re: Installed OpenSSL but still cannot install PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
    1:-lcrypt.2 => /usr/lib/libcrypt.so.2
    110:-lcrypto.2 => /usr/local/lib/libcrypto.so.2
    111:-lcrypto.3 => /usr/local/lib/libcrypto.so.3
    117:-lmcrypt.8 => /usr/local/lib/libmcrypt.so.8

Сообщение: Re: Installed OpenSSL but still cannot install PostgreSQL
Сообщение: Re: Installed OpenSSL but still cannot install PostgreSQL