Interval Format

От Zagato
Тема Interval Format
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi everyone... im looking for some help with the interval format between two diferents versions of postgres....
I have instaled in my old server postgres 8.0.3 and in my new one postgres 8.3.5...
Everything in both looks works nice but i notice a little difference that is taking my crazy..
I have som SQL that in 8.0.3 do:
# SELECT '32 hours'::INTERVAL;
    interval
-----------------
 @ 1 day 8 hours
(1 row)

And in 8.3.5 do:
seg_veh2=# SELECT '@ 32 hours'::INTERVAL;
  interval
 @ 32 hours
(1 row)

Why i unable to get my old style of interval, i really need to see the day part.... im using datestyle german in both.... im try with "SET IntervalStyle TO..." but i get this error:
ERROR:  unrecognized configuration parameter "intervalstyle"
looking throw the forums i get that this new param its just for postgres 8.4...
So.. how can i recover my "days" part...

Any help it appreciate... thanks :D

Alan Jairo Acosta