How to know if initial sync of logical subscription is finished

От Klaus Darilion
Тема How to know if initial sync of logical subscription is finished
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello all!

When subscribing a slave I need to know when the initial sync is
finished. Is there some table I can query to know if the initial sync is
finished?

Thanks
Klaus

Сообщение: Re: information_schema performance in Postgres 12
Сообщение: Re: information_schema performance in Postgres 12