Re: Query using SeqScan instead of IndexScan

От Brendan Duddridge
Тема Re: Query using SeqScan instead of IndexScan
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Hi Jim,

from SELECT * FROM pg_stats WHERE tablename='table' AND
attname='category_id'

I find correlation on category_product for category_id is 0.643703

Would setting the index on category_id to be clustered help with this?

Thanks,

Brendan Duddridge | CTO | 403-277-5591 x24 |  brendan@clickspace.com

ClickSpace Interactive Inc.
Suite L100, 239 - 10th Ave. SE