Re: [SwissPUG] Swiss PostgreSQL Users Group

От Jonathan S. Katz
Тема Re: [SwissPUG] Swiss PostgreSQL Users Group
Дата
Re: [pgsql-www] [SwissPUG] Swiss PostgreSQL Users Group
Список pgsql-advocacy
Hi Charles,

Hello

We are very glad to announce the creation of the Swiss PostgreSQL Users Group (SwissPUG). We are currently preparing the constituent assembly which will take place in Zurich in the first half of 2015 depending on the progress of the work. Everybody living in Switzerland and sharing an interest in PostgreSQL is kindly invited to contribute. We would appreciate your help in creating a mailing list on postgresql.org for us (possiblyswisspug@postgresql.org  or something similar according to the naming rules of the community) and in getting listed on the PUGS list.

You will find more information onhttp://www.swisspug.org.

We are also cooperating with the organizers of the Swiss Postgres Conference 2015, that will be held on June 25th/26th 2015 in Rapperswil: Information on the conference are available onhttp://www.postgres-conference.ch.

Thank you!

Congrats on getting the SwissPUG started.  I have added it to the list on the site: http://www.postgresql.org/community/user-groups/

To get a .org mailing list, it is best to contact the pgsql-www mailing list (which I have copied) as the people who manage the mailing lists are there.

Best,

Jonathan