Re: [ADMIN] pgAdmin 1.10, OSX 10.6 problem

От David Lazar
Тема Re: [ADMIN] pgAdmin 1.10, OSX 10.6 problem
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi,

Preferences for Snow Leopard for me match your advice Mr. Page. Full Keyboard Access, All Controls.... not sure what to try now... sure would be sweet to get that cycling option with the KB...

Thanks!

On Fri, Oct 30, 2009 at 4:59 AM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
On Fri, Oct 30, 2009 at 8:00 AM, Guillaume Lelarge
<guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:
> Le vendredi 30 octobre 2009 à 02:37:04, David Lazar a écrit :
>> Hi,
>>
>> On Linux version of pgAdmin, in an edit grid, with a boolean column, I
>>  could hammer the space bar key and cycle through True, False and the other
>>  one... whatever...
>>
>> With OSX version if I hit spacebar I get True... but nothing cycles.. I
>>  have to use the Mouse (eeks) to cycle to the false...
>>
>> Is there something I can do to get spacebar (or another key) to cycle
>> through values in the edit grid???
>>

> I don't think so. Maybe a bug. I can't check right now.

Checkboxes aren't cycled by the space bar by default on Mac OS X. To
change this, try the following (tested on Snow Leopard):

- Open the Preferences tool, and go to the Keyboard pane.
- Select the 'Keyboard Shortcuts' tab
- At the bottom, select the Full keyboard access: All controls option.

or, just press Control+F7 from anywhere.

--
Dave Page
PGDay.EU 2009 Conference: http://2009.pgday.eu/start