A newbie question

От Brian Rowlands (Greymouth High School)
Тема A newbie question
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi

I'm writing my school intranet in Plone and want to use PostgreSQL as the DB to hold a thousand or more URL,
descriptionsetc. We use W2000 server and W2000 on workstations.

Well, I've just downloaded PostgreSQL 8.0.0 beta4 and installed PGAdmin III. The documentation that came I've partially
readbut my main stumbling block is the documentation seems to be Unix based. I've created a DB in PGAdmin, including a
table,but can't seem to follow how to make fields and enter data in them.
My question is simple:
Q: How do I create an elementary  DB in my situation? A link to documentation would be much appreciated.

Cheers

Brian Rowlands

In secret we met--
In silence I grieve,
That thy heart could forget,
Thy spirit deceive
If I should meet thee
After long years,
How should I greet thee?--
With silence and tears. (Lord Byron)

Сообщение: Re: Load Balancing/Multiple Postgres Machines
Сообщение: Re: Load Balancing/Multiple Postgres Machines