Re: Who is moderating the news?

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Who is moderating the news?
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Wed, Nov 26, 2008 at 10:29 PM, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:
> Dave,
>
> I agree with Josh here.  I've got moderating rights on news and events, but
> I've unsubscribed from slaves due to the amount of nagios noise.
>
> I'd strongly prefer a moderation-only list.  Particularly, I think we should
> have 3 to 5 people (and the *same* people) with moderation rights on news,
> events, -announce and related stuff (like services vendors) and a list which
> takes *only* those moderation messages.

Well the easy answer is to just move the remaining couple of sysadmin
messages to be delivered directly (or to another list). It's going to
make a really minimal difference though, as (contrary to my original
recollection) we already moved 99% of the alerts elsewhere.

You realise though, there will be *no* excuse for things not getting
moderated in a timely fashion once this happens?

<tappity-tap-tap>

Anyway, I've moved the auto mirror reports, and the mirrorbot reports
such that they go to myself, Magnus and Stefan for now. We'll also
need to move the SVN commit messages from pgweb (JD), and the archives
stuff (Alvaro).

Marc, can you create a new list for reports please - maybe
sysadmin-reports@, with me as the owner.

--
Dave Page

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: