Re: proposal to add people.postgresql.org as a CNAME for planet.postgresql.org

От Dave Page
Тема Re: proposal to add people.postgresql.org as a CNAME for planet.postgresql.org
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Tue, Oct 28, 2008 at 3:11 PM, Selena Deckelmann
<selenamarie@gmail.com> wrote:
> Can we add people.postgresql.org as a CNAME for planet.postgresql.org?
>
> It's a natural alias that Gevik (and several others including me) have
> used when they meant to say 'planet'.

Well they never were the same think - people is the individual blogs
(which we're not going to provide under postgresql.org), and planet is
the aggregator - so I don't think it makes sense to add a cname.

--
Dave Page

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: