Re: Weird Popup Menus - pgAdmin 1.8.4

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Weird Popup Menus - pgAdmin 1.8.4
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On Wed, Jun 11, 2008 at 9:11 AM, Guillaume Lelarge
<guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:
> I'm not sure about the wxWidgets bug. I also use poedit and it doesn't seem
> to be affected.

Can you see in the code what they are doing differently? Do they even
use & to underline shortcut keys?

The reason I believe it's a wxWidgets problem is that this code has
worked until the last couple of wxWidgets releases, and continues to
do so on Windows and Mac. Even if it's not strictly a bug (ie. we're
doing something wrong), I still believe it to be a change in
behaviour.

> I'm not sure about a specific Ubuntu wxWidgets bug. I compiled wxWidgets
> 2.8.7 release from scratch and I still had the issue. Didn't try an earlier
> release though... I'll do it right now.

2.8.3 or so was unaffected if memory serves.

>> * The next major version of wxWidgets is apparently going to be 3.0.0
>> which will be very different from what I hear, so we may not upgrade
>> immediately.
>>

> Interesting. I'm not following much of the wxWidgets development work.

No, nor I - I just read recently that the next version will be 3.0 as
they're giving it a major overhaul.

--
Dave Page