Re: HELP

От Dave Page
Тема Re: HELP
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On Fri, Jun 6, 2008 at 3:56 PM, Anfinn Andreas Kolberg
<anfinnko@gmail.com> wrote:
> That is what i've tried many times already. All I get is this answer:

> ****
> **** No e-mail addresses matching
> ****   Anfinn Andreas Kolberg <anfinnko@gmail.com>
>
> I am not registered on this e-mail sddress. because this is my new address.
> But whatever I write in the unsubscribe mail about other email addresses,
> the same answer arrives after short time with the same message. How can I
> then get out of this mess???
> As far as I can understand, I am registered somwhere in the pgsql-system on
> this e-mailaddress: "anfinn@ulvefaret.net" as either Anfinn Kolberg, or

The problem is that you're complaining to the pgadmin-support list
when you're actually getting messages from pgsql-announce. I'm not an
admin on pgsql-announce so cannot help with that, and as far as I
know, neither is anyone else on this list.

I would suggest emailing scrappy@hub.org as he runs the list servers
and should be able to help you.

--
Dave Page