Re: [CORE] New email list for emergency communications

От Dave Page
Тема Re: [CORE] New email list for emergency communications
Дата
Re: [CORE] New email list for emergency communications
Список pgsql-www
On Mon, Mar 24, 2008 at 5:37 PM, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:
> Dave,
>
> >>        pgsql-emergency@momjian.us
> >
> > Thanks Bruce, but we've had such a list for a couple of years already.
> >

> Where is that list?  I can't remember the name of it, and it's had no
> traffic ...

pgsysadmins@agliodbs.com

And no, I don't think it's ever been used because in the event of
major problems Magnus, Stefan and I communicate via MSN, Jabber, email
or phone - and when Marc is needed and is asleep (which tends to be
the case at the time when things generally seem to go wrong), we page
him.

--
Dave Page
EnterpriseDB UK Ltd: http://www.enterprisedb.com

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: New email list for emergency communications
Сообщение: Re: New email list for emergency communications