Re: Time to get infrastructure team-based

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Time to get infrastructure team-based
Дата
Re: Time to get infrastructure team-based
Список pgsql-www
On Thu, Mar 20, 2008 at 10:00 PM, Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us> wrote:
>  I saw your request for documentation on the infrastructure but I don't
>  remember anything else.  I don't se this as a core discussion because
>  the team is going to be more than core folks.

I've suggested a number of times that we need to decouple all
postgresql.org mail infrastructure from hub.org so it can be
independently managed. Numerous people have been asked the same thing
here for much longer, but have given up because the answer has always
been no. Thats why I've been raising it in core.

--
Dave Page
EnterpriseDB UK Ltd: http://www.enterprisedb.com

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Time to get infrastructure team-based
Сообщение: Re: Time to get infrastructure team-based