Re: Time to get infrastructure team-based

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Time to get infrastructure team-based
Дата
Re: Time to get infrastructure team-based  ("Joshua D. Drake" <jd@commandprompt.com>)
Список pgsql-www
On Thu, Mar 20, 2008 at 9:47 PM, Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us> wrote:
> I think we have seen enough problems with our email infrastructure that
>  we need to get a team that can do _everything_ related to email.
>
>  Right now Marc does it all and I think almost everyone agrees that
>  should change.  How do we move forward with this?

I've put forward suggestions on that topic in -core on numerous
occasions recently. Maybe you could comment on one of those threads?

--
Dave Page
EnterpriseDB UK Ltd: http://www.enterprisedb.com

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: