Re: Email not searchable in our archives

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Email not searchable in our archives
Дата
Re: Email not searchable in our archives
Список pgsql-www
On Tue, Mar 11, 2008 at 9:35 PM, Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us> wrote:
> bruce wrote:
>  > Would someone please fine out why the attached email from Heikki is not
>  > appearing in a search of our archives?  I tried the subject and a line
>  > from the email and neither came up as a hit:
>
>  OK, it has been 24 hours since I reported some emails are not being
>  archived and no one has even responded they are looking at the problem.
>
>  Are we unable to manage our own archive search?  If we can't, I will
>  start linking to another archive from the TODO list.  Right now, every
>  time I need a URL for the TODO list I have to troll through the archives
>  by date until I find the email.

The people that know that code well all have day jobs and limited
spare time. I don't think it's unreasonable for them to take more than
24 hours to respond.

Google seems to work fine on our archives, so there is no need to link
elsewhere.

--
Dave Page
EnterpriseDB UK Ltd: http://www.enterprisedb.com