Re: An actually *useful* mail-list message footer

От Dave Page
Тема Re: An actually *useful* mail-list message footer
Дата
Список pgsql-www
And this time for the list :-)

I'm not sure about 'subscribe' but 'unsubscribe' in a message causes
it to be held for moderation. We should check (and stop) that if
adding 'subscribe' to the footers, otherwise we'll have to start
moderating replies!