Re: Duplicate Key -- Have I missed something

От Robert Perry
Тема Re: Duplicate Key -- Have I missed something
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Michael

     Thanks for taking the blinders off me!  This table is new to the
database and it seems that the script that I ran to populate it with
its' initial data was VERY wrong.  I know it seems very odd that I
would forget a script I ran less than a week ago regarding a brand
new table, but it is just one of those panic things I guess.

     Making a longs story short.  Yes, the problem is existing data
and not that new data.

Thanks
Robert Perry