RE: GIS-type databases using PostgreSQL

От ken@mort.net (Ken Mort)
Тема RE: GIS-type databases using PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thanks, I saw it awhile ago and I thought that it output GIF
images.
I'm looking to either stream vector data (for a thin client
applet) or work with the vector data locally (fat client
application) or both (in a fat client).
There are a couple of open source Java sources (OpenMap and
GeoTools) that I will investigate before eating the whole
enchilada.
Thanks again,
ken

--