Re: pgAgent issue on redhat 6.5 for newbie

От Jan Harasym
Тема Re: pgAgent issue on redhat 6.5 for newbie
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

Hi Koff,

Once you have the pgdg repository installed on your machine: http://yum.postgresql.org/9.4/redhat/rhel-6-x86_64/pgdg-centos94-9.4-1.noarch.rpm

Run the command: `yum search pgagent`

Find the most relevant package, and `yum install` it.

All the hard work has been done for you previously.

Best Regards,

------

Jan Harasym

Ubisoft Massive