Re: Responsive images in pgweb docs

От Jonathan S. Katz
Тема Re: Responsive images in pgweb docs
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
> On 2019-04-01 13:23, Jonathan S. Katz wrote:
>>> Image scaling is currently intentionally disabled for the HTML output
>>> (see ignore.image.scaling in stylesheet-html-common.xsl).  But if we
>>> turn it on, then the images will automatically be huge if you have large
>>> screen.  Is that better?
>>
>> Yes - we can control how much of the screen the image will take up with
>> the Bootstrap grid CSS classes, which is what the patch on the pgweb
>> side does.
>
> How do you do it outside of Bootstrap?

Effectively you're adjusting the width of the container, in this case,
as a percentage.

So borrowing from upthread, Bootstrap divides your viewport into 12
columns. In the "large screen" format, I specified for the image to load
within 8 of those columns (col-xl-8) which is equiv to a width of 75% of
the viewport.

Jonathan

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: bgwriter_lru_multiplier maximum value
Сообщение: Re: bgwriter_lru_multiplier maximum value