Re: [ADMIN] Too slow

От Thomas F.O'Connell
Тема Re: [ADMIN] Too slow
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Please post the results of that query as run through EXPLAIN ANALYZE.

Also, I'm going to reply to this on pgsql-performance, which is
probably where it better belongs.

-tfo

--
Thomas F. O'Connell
Co-Founder, Information Architect

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: What about utility to calculate planner cost constants?