Re: Cost of sort/order by not estimated by the query planner

От Laurent Laborde
Тема Re: Cost of sort/order by not estimated by the query planner
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 2:17 PM, Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm confused.  I think you've only shown us two query plans, so it's
> hard to judge what's going on here in the two cases you haven't shown.
>  Also, you haven't shown the EXPLAIN ANALYZE output, so it's a bit
> tricky to judge what is really happening.

I will provide all the explain analyze.
But considering that the request with limit 5 take more than an half
hour (i don't know how much exactly), it will take some times.
See you soon :)

--
Laurent "ker2x" Laborde
Sysadmin & DBA at http://www.over-blog.com/