RE: SOS !!: Porstgress forgot all ! Help !

От Mikheev, Vadim
Тема RE: SOS !!: Porstgress forgot all ! Help !
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
> I tried, but nothing has changed !
>
> The strangest is I have a database which was not accessed
> sinc several days and even this one does not function....
>
> in pg_class, I see for exemple that one on my table has
> ntuples=1800 but I can't access it...

Oh, so you're able to select from your table but select
returns 0 tuples?
Ok, what exactly vacuum verbose says about your table with
1800 tuples (vacuum' message asis, please).
I saw something like this when pg_variables was corrupted
and table' tuples weren't visible because of next_xid
was too small but I need in vacuum message to know
is it that case or not.

Vadim

Сообщение: RE: SOS !!: Porstgress forgot all ! Help !
Сообщение: RE: SOS !!: Porstgress forgot all ! Help !