Re: Best Cofniguration

От Jayakumar_Mukundaraju
Тема Re: Best Cofniguration
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi,

There is no best configuration in the database... As, how the database get increased, as we decide the configurations spaces..

Thanks & Regards
Jayakumar M

From: pgsql-admin-owner@postgresql.org on behalf of Rajakumar
Sent: Tue 10/2/2007 10:59 PM
To: pgsql-admin@postgresql.org
Subject: [ADMIN] Best Cofniguration

Hi,

I have debian server with 15GB mem

182 GB for data
72 GB for WAL
36 GB for backup

could you tell update me for a best configuration (postgresql.conf). I have
do use maximum resource for the database that only for database.

Regards
Rajakumar
SqlFusion Inc

               http://www.postgresql.org/docs/faq

DISCLAIMER:
This email (including any attachments) is intended for the sole use of the intended recipient/s and may contain material that is CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVATE COMPANY INFORMATION. Any review or reliance by others or copying or distribution or forwarding of any or all of the contents in this message is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by email and delete all copies; your cooperation in this regard is appreciated..