PG Patch

От Marc Abbott
Тема PG Patch
Дата
Re: PG Patch
Список pgsql-admin

This email is subject to a disclaimer which may be found on our website by clicking on this link: disclaimer. If you would prefer, the disclaimer can be emailed to you by clicking here.

Hi

We have detected the following error in out PG logs:

SASTERROR:  invalid memory alloc request size 4294967294.

I have searched for the error and was pointed to a patch on the following link:

http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/src/backend/commands/vacuumlazy.c.diff?r1=1.61.2.1&r2=1.61.2.2

Where can I find this patch and is there a specific way to apply the patch?

Your help is appreciated.

Regards

Marc