R: R: [GENERAL] Postgres 9.6.1 big slowdown by upgrading 8.4.22

От Job
Тема R: R: [GENERAL] Postgres 9.6.1 big slowdown by upgrading 8.4.22
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi guys,

Really thank you.
Thanks to your help i solved the problem.

As said by Adrian:

>>Caveats, it is morning here and coffee is still brewing, but I am not following. The left join limits grulist.stato
toNULL, 1, 2. Your first condition catches the 1 value. Should not the second 'and' be (stato = 2 or stato is >>
>>null). In fact I do not see why it needs to exist at all, which seems to be borne out by your experimentation.

O doubled conditions, without reason!

I think making good queries is an art, at the moment i am not an artist! :)

Again,thank you very much!

/F