Re: cannot create new user in postgres

От tolik@aaanet.ru (Anatoly K. Lasareff)
Тема Re: cannot create new user in postgres
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
>>>>> "j" == joydip  <joydip@cal2.vsnl.net.in> writes:

 j> Hi all

 j> I have tried to configure the pg_hba.conf with

 j> local        all
 j> trust
 j> host         all         127.0.0.1     255.255.255.255     trust

 j> then i tried to run

 j> psql -h localhost template1

 j> but any of my domain failing to use postgresql .

 j> They are showing error re no entry in pg_shadow.

 j> though it was running in root ok with user postgres

 j> Thanks in advance for the help

Who is postgres superuser? Suppose it is 'pgsql', then try

psql -U pgsql templateq

--
Anatoly K. Lasareff                 Email:    tolik@aaanet.ru
http://tolikus.hq.aaanet.ru:8080    Phone:      (8632)-710071