Re: LDAP with TLS is taking more time in Postgresql 11.5

От Laurenz Albe
Тема Re: LDAP with TLS is taking more time in Postgresql 11.5
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Tue, 2020-02-25 at 01:20 +0530, Mani Sankar wrote:
> We have recently upgraded our postgres servers from 9.4 version to 11.5 version. Post upgrade we are see delay in
authentication.

> Issue is when we are using ldaptls=1 the authentication takes 1 second or greater than that. But if I disable ldaptls
it'sgetting authenticated within milliseconds.

> But in 9.4 even if I enable ldaptls it's getting authenticated within milliseconds any idea why we are facing the
issue?

I would use a packet sniffer like Wireshark to examine the message flow and see where the time is spent.

Yours,
Laurenz Albe

От: Sonam Sharma
Сообщение: Trigger
От: "Nick Renders"
Сообщение: Re: Postgres 12.1 : UPPER() in WHERE clause restarts server