RE: select * from pgadmin_users; causes error

От Dave Page
Тема RE: select * from pgadmin_users; causes error
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

Hmm yes. I've just been playing with it and that is exactly the case.

> Deleting and recreating the view (to make it owned by the superuser)
> will fix this problem, and I'm glad to hear that pgadmin provides a
> reasonably painless way to do that.  But the average Joe
> isn't going to
> realize what the problem is or what he has to do to fix it.  It'd be
> better if the problem couldn't occur in the first place.  If
> you really
> need a view on pg_shadow, can you postpone creating it until
> you are run
> as superuser?

That shouldn't be a major problem, I'll look into it for the next release.

Regards,

Dave.

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Re: v7.1b4 bad performance
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Re: v7.1b4 bad performance