Supporting PG and being listed on sponsors page

От Gilles Moncaubeig
Тема Supporting PG and being listed on sponsors page
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Hi,
I am CEO of jfg://networks, french company.
We have been working for 2 years now with Oleg Bartunov and Teodor Sigaev. As you may remember, Oleg asked already about adding us on the sponsors page (reference : http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-www/2008-08/msg00031.php). We supported a more-than-12-month-man work from Oleg and Teodor on GIN index.
A reference to our company with a link to http://www.over-blog.com/ would be much appreciated, as we are in a strategy of getting more finance from french government to keep up contributing to open source community, and mainly PG. Please help us in this matter,

Thanks you,
Best regards,

Gilles Moncaubeig
CEO