Re: in memory views

От Hakan Kocaman
Тема Re: in memory views
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Hi,

there was a similar discussion with a ramdisk:
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2005-11/msg01058.php

You need to populate the data on serverstart, of course.

But as Timo mentionend, it's maybe not worth the trouble.

Maybe their is a way to speed up the queriy itself.

To analyze this, you should post the query- and table-definition
and the output of explain analyze of the offending query.

Best regards

Hakan Kocaman
Software-Development

digame.de GmbH