Re: what server stats to track / monitor ?

От Alan McKay
Тема Re: what server stats to track / monitor ?
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Yes, I'm familiar with Staplr - if anyone from myyearbook.com is
listening in, I'm still hoping for that 0.7 update :-)   I plan to run
both for the immediate term at least.

But this only concerns collecting - my biggest concern is how to
read/interpret the data!  Pointers to good reading material would be
greatly appreciated.

On Fri, Jun 12, 2009 at 4:40 PM, Rauan Maemirov<rauan@maemirov.com> wrote:
> Hi Alan. For simple needs you can use Staplr, it's very easy to configure.
> There's also one - zabbix, pretty much.

Сообщение: Re: what server stats to track / monitor ?
Сообщение: Re: what server stats to track / monitor ?