Continuent (was: Postgres Clustering)

От Alan McKay
Тема Continuent (was: Postgres Clustering)
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Hmmm.   Anyone out there have the Continuent solution working with PostgreSQL?
If so, what release?  We're at 8.3 right now.

thanks,
-Alan
p.s. I'm continuing the cross-post because that is the way I started
this thread.  Future threads will not be cross-posted.

--
“Mother Nature doesn’t do bailouts.”
         - Glenn Prickett