Re: how to check the creation date of a postgres database?

От Jim Nasby
Тема Re: how to check the creation date of a postgres database?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Sep 20, 2006, at 11:45 AM, Jessica Richard wrote:
> \l and  \l+ show only the database name, owner and description.
> select * from pg_database does not have date info, either.
>
> I would like to know when each of my databases were created.

You're not the first person to ask for this, but it's still pretty
unclear what the use-case for that info is (and without a decent use-
case, it's pretty unlikely that this info will get stored).

So... why is it you want to know this?
--
Jim Nasby                                    jimn@enterprisedb.com

Jim Nasby                                    jimn@enterprisedb.com