New pgAdmin program fails installation...

От James Olin Oden
Тема New pgAdmin program fails installation...
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi,

I just tried to install the new Win32 pgAdmin application, and when it
gets to installing:

   VSSELECTOR.OC_

it produces an error akin to I can't find that file.  If you look at the
path it displays, though, its easy to see why it can't find the file:

    C:\X\\VSELECTOR.OC_

Obviously those two backslashes are causing the OS to fron on this
installation. Just in case you need it here is the error that is
displayed in the ST5UNST.000 file:

   *** ERROR: Cannot find the source file 'C:\X\\VSSELECTOR.OC_' to
install.
   *** ERROR: (User Responded with 'OK')

   *** ERROR: pgAdmin Setup was not completed successfully.
   *** ERROR: (User Responded with 'OK')

So anyway, I can't figure out how to get around this other than manually
installing it.

Anyway, I just wanted someone who cared to know...james

Sorry if I placed this email in the wrong place