Re: How do I import a sql file into pgAdmin4 ?

От Holger Jakobs
Тема Re: How do I import a sql file into pgAdmin4 ?
Дата
Re: How do I import a sql file into pgAdmin4 ?  (Karen Goh <karenworld@yahoo.com>)
Список pgsql-admin
The easiest way would be using psql on the command line.

Dump a little database using pg_dump with the option --data-only to see what the format digestible by psql looks like.

Basically, it's a COPY command followed by the data in tab-separated format finished by a line consisting of a
backslashand a period.  \.

--
Holger Jakobs, Bergisch Gladbach
+49 178 9759012