Re: Remote access

От Abubaker
Тема Re: Remote access
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
I restarted my service and the netstat now shows the correct details.

TCP 0.0.0.0:5432 0.0.0.0:0 LISTENING

But its still showing the same error. I am trying to connect with the "Add Server" method in pgAdmin III. I am using postgresql in windows.

Thanks,
Abubaker

On Fri, Dec 05, 2008 at 02:51:59PM +0530, Abubaker wrote:

> Thanks for the information. But how do I change the listening ip
> address to 0.0.0.0

Simply restart postgres.

Your
listen_addresses = '*'
in postgresql.conf should do it. I suppose, you forgot to restart
postgresql (reload might not be enough).

HTH,

Tino.