Changing logging options for PostgreSQL service on windows

От Victor Rosenberg
Тема Changing logging options for PostgreSQL service on windows
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi all.
I need an alternative for running the following command:
"C:\xxx\pgsql\bin\pg_ctl" -D "C:\xxx\pgsql\data" -l "C:\yyy\log\pgsql.log" start
This way the server starts and logs to C:\yyy\log\pgsql.log.
When I try to register the server as a service though - no logging options are available and the server logs to Event
Viewer.
From pg_ctl documentation:
pg_ctl register [-N servicename] [-U username] [-P password] [-D datadir] [-S a[uto] | d[emand] ] [-w] [-t seconds]
[-s][-o options]

How can I force the server to log into a file?
Note: I don't want to use one-click installer, I just want to work with unzipped binaries.

Thanks in advance
Victor