Re: 15,000 tables

От Guido Neitzer
Тема Re: 15,000 tables
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
On 01.12.2005, at 17:04 Uhr, Michael Riess wrote:

> No. Our database contains tables for we content management systems.
> The server hosts approx. 500 cms applications, and each of them has
> approx. 30 tables.

Just for my curiosity: Are the "about 30 tables" with similar schemas
or do they differ much?

We have a small CMS system running here, where I have all information
for all clients in tables with relationships to a client table.

But I assume you are running a pre-build CMS which is not designed
for "multi-client ability", right?

cug

--
PharmaLine, Essen, GERMANY
Software and Database Development

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: Queries taking ages in PG 8.1, have been much faster in PG<=8.0
Сообщение: Re: Queries taking ages in PG 8.1, have been much faster in PG<=8.0