Re: Performance with 2 AMD/Opteron 2.6Ghz and 8gig

От Mikael Carneholm
Тема Re: Performance with 2 AMD/Opteron 2.6Ghz and 8gig
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
I would be interested in what numbers you would get out of bonnie++
(http://www.coker.com.au/bonnie++) and BenchmarkSQL
(http://sourceforge.net/projects/benchmarksql) on that hardware, for
comparison with our DL385 (2xOpteron 280, 16Gb ram) and MSA1500. If you
need help building benchmarksql, I can assist you with that.

Actually, I would be interested if everyone who's reading this that has
a similar machine (2 cpu, dual core opteron) with different storage
systems could send me their bonnie + benchmarksql results!

/Mikael