Re: query timeout

От Rick Gigger
Тема Re: query timeout
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Oh that will abort vacuum after that time as well?  Can anyone
confirm that this is the case?  There shouldn't be ANY queries that
take that long and if there are then can manually set the parameter
when those requests happen.  I would prefer to limit by default and
allow longer queries only when I specify.  But if it kills vacuum I
will have to take a different approach.