Excellent Opportunity | PostgreSQL DBA | Dallas TX 75202, Seattle WA 98101, Alpharetta GA 30009

От Mohit Gupta
Тема Excellent Opportunity | PostgreSQL DBA | Dallas TX 75202, Seattle WA 98101, Alpharetta GA 30009
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

Hello,

We are working on a number of exciting opportunities and are eager to talk with you and see if Mastech is the right fit. We value your time and would like to learn more about your skills, experience, and career aspirations.

Below is some information about an immediate opportunity for which you might be interested. Please contact me at your earliest convenience so that we can have an initial discussion and go from there.

Also, you can share the job description with your friends, and if anyone would be interested, it would be a great help to me.

Job Title:             Postgre DBA

Duration:             12 months

Location:             Dallas TX 75202, Seattle WA 98101, Alpharetta GA 30009

Requirements:

·         PostgreSQL DBA who has extensive working knowledge of the database and fully understands how to tune, run physical and logical diagnostics, performance tune queries, and great understanding of the tools associated with the product.

Regards,

Please see latest jobs on “Mastech Jobs” on Linkedin

http://www.linkedin.com/groups/Mastech-Jobs-4995749/about

Mohit Gupta

Technical Recruiter

Mastech logo_small4

Mastech, Inc., 1000 Commerce Drive, Pittsburgh PA 15275

877 884 8834 Extension 2176 e-Mail: mohit.gupta@mastech.com | www.mastech.com

About Mastech (NYSE Amex: MHH): Since 1986 Mastech has continued to be a premier provider of talent to the Information Technology industry. In addition, we provide specialized healthcare professionals to our clients nationwide through Mastech Healthcare. We deliver ‘The Right People' to our clients.

Please consider the environment and do not print this email unless absolutely necessary.

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: configuring openssl for postgres 9.2 for the first time
Сообщение: Re: configuring openssl for postgres 9.2 for the first time